Do you want to work as a Cabin Crew of Flight Attendant? Then, check this Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk-in Interview for January 2018!
For those dreaming to become Cabin Crew, here is an opportunity for you to become one. How? Apply during the Air Asia walk-in interview on January 27, 2018!
Successful candidates will join Air Asia All Stars. Applicants should have the willingness to work and be based in in Air Asia hubs in Clark, Cebu or Kalibo.
The Air Asia Cabin Crew job hiring is open to male and female applicants who possess the needed attributes and qualifications. See below for the list.
Absolute Essentials for Air Asia Cabin Crew Applicants
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Inexhaustible smile
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Boundless energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in speaking English and Filipino languages
If you have what it takes to become one of Air Asia All Stars Cabin Crews, then prepare yourself and the requirements which you need to bring during the Walk-in Job Interview date and venue below.
When? January 27, 2018 (Saturday 8AM-12Noon)
Where? The RedFort, AirAsia Corporate Headquarters, Bldg. 4 Unit 1, Salem Complex, Domestic Rd., Pasay City
Here are Air Asia Cabin Crew Qualifications
- Male and female applicants
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- Weight proportional to height
- Female applicant height requirement:160 cms- 170cms (barefoot)
- Male candidate height requirement: 170 cms- 180cms (barefoot)
- College graduate or at least college level (completed 2nd year college)
Bring these requirements when you go there for the interview.
- Updated resume or curriculum vitae
- Original and photocopy of passport; at least 1 -year validity
- 1- piece Passport size recent colored photo
- 1-piece Postcard size recent colored photo whole body
Dress Code During the Walk-in Job Hiring
Ladies: Wear business attire (knee-length skirt and full make-up) in going to the interview.
Gentlemen: Come for the walk-in interview in corporate attire.
Being an Air Asia All Star means you are part of the Air Asia family and some benefits and perks you may receive include 5-day work week, medical benefits, performance bonus and don’t forget yearly flight coupons which you can use for your personal travel and getaways.
Want to apply? Visit the recruitment venue on January 27. It is best to come early so you will not be stressed out. Prepare physically, emotionally, be confident and determined. Show to the Hiring Officers that you have the qualities they are looking for.
For more Cabin Crew recruitment events 2018 of Air Asia, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines and travel and promo updates, Like and Follow our Facebook: PISO FARE Promo Ticket!