The Philippine Airlines are hiring Cabin Crews or Flight Attendants for its expansion!
Interested to become a Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew? You can apply if you are at least 18 years of age and possess the minimum qualifications set by Philippine Airlines such as sparkling personality, confident, can handle pressure and can stand long hours of work without losing the smile on his/her face.
PAL CABIN CREW JOB DESCRIPTION
- Primarily responsible for the safety, care, comfort of passengers
- He/she must be able to render this service in a courteous and gracious manner with the highest degree of professionalism
Application for this Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew hiring has to be done online. Initial assessment will be conducted in Manila, Cebu, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa and Bicol.
PAL Cabin Crew Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- Has to be least 18 years old
- Female applicants should be single and height of at least 5’3”
- Male applicants preferably single and has to be at least 5’6” tall
- Weight must be proportional to height
- With good visual impact and pleasant personality
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- Must have perfect vision 20/20 or with contact lenses but not beyond 30/20
- Finished at least 2 years college education
- Fluency in English and Filipino
Candidates who would like to apply may do so by completing the online Application Form at www.philippineairlines.com/career opportunities. Click the link “Philippine Airlines” on the bottom of the page so a new browser where you have to input the required data in the Application Form.
To facilitate the filling in of your application form, have the following information ready prior to accessing online.
- SSS No./ Philhealth No./HDMF No./ TIN No.
- Your salary expectation
- Educational attainment/ background (fresh graduate, undergraduate)
- Employment History
- Training/Seminar Attended
- Skills, Family Information, Medical History,
- Character Reference,
- List of Organizations that you belong to
- Hobbies and Interests and Other Personal Information.
For inquiries, you may contact PAL office at telephone #: (63-2) 777 4800 local 5452/ 5455 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not waste time if you want to become a Philippine Airline Cabin Crew. Update your CV now and apply thru the Career Opportunities page of the PAL website.
LIKE and FOLLOW PISO FARE PROMO TICKETS in Facebook for more airlines Cabin Crew hiring and other travel related job opportunities!!!
LIKE and SHARE