Do you desire to work as a Cabin Crew? Look no further, Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew hiring is ongoing
To qualify for the PAL Flight Attendant job opening, applicants must be Filipinos who have the passion to serve customers during the flight.
Other traits the company is looking for are the following: can work as a team player; can help their team succeed and bring positive changes. Candidates must also embody the Filipino spirit.
Since the new PAL Flight Attendant hiring is for Central Visayas, the Cabin Crew job vacancies are open to male and female candidates who are preferably residing in Cebu.
Job Summary: PAL Cabin Crew
- A Philippine Airlines Flight Attendant shall report for duty as assigned by the Cabin Crew Scheduling fully prepared in accordance with the company policies of Philippine Airlines.
- Thru effective management of cabin related matters, a PAL Cabin Crew service should ensure a high quality of cabin safety service.
PAL Cabin Crew Qualifications and Requirements
- Open to both male and female applicants
- Filipino citizen
- Male applicant height requirement: at least 5’6”
- Female applicant height requirement: at least 5’3”
- College Degree Holder
- At least 18 years old
- Can speak English and Filipino
PAL Cabin Crew Benefits and Perks
Opportunities for professional development and training
Countless learning experiences
Employee programs which promotes well-being of employees
Travel benefits you can enjoy with your family
How to Apply as PAL Cabin Crew?
If you fit with the qualifications and attributes mention above, prepare your updated resume and then Click APPLY NOW!
Grab the chance to be working with PAL! If you desire to be part of the prestigious Philippine Airlines, then apply now!
Get updates on Cabin Crew job hiring and promo fares 2019- 2020 in your newsfeed. Like us in Facebook: PISO FARE Promo Ticket!
Please SHARE to your colleagues and friends