With many Cebu Pacific Air cheap flight tickets and PISO FARE promos, it will help to know what are your check-in baggage options. The promo ticket covers 7 kilos hand carried baggage, but what about if you have some baggage for check-in?
Passengers of Cebu Pacific travelling under Lite Fares or promo fares can avail the Prepaid Baggage Allowance when they want to check in bags, suitcase or any equipment.
Why avail of the Prepaid Baggage Allowance?
- You can save money. Getting a Prepaid Baggage Allowance in advance is cheaper compared to paying the check-in bags in the airport. Without the Prepaid Baggage Allowance, the payment for check-in baggage in the airport will be Php400 for the first 15 kilos while succeeding kilos will be charged according to standard excess baggage rate.
- By pre-purchasing your baggage allowance, your check-in process is faster, thus, saving time.
Prepaid Baggage Allowance Rates
- 15 kilos (small)- P150.00
- 20 kilos (standard)- P250.00
- 25 kilos (medium)- P450.00
- 30 kilos (large)- P700.00
- 15 kilos (small)- P350.00
- 20 kilos (standard)- P500.00
- 25 kilos (medium)- P750.00
- 30 kilos (large)- P1,000.00
For domestic flights, excess baggage weight upon checking- in at the airport will be charged P150.00 per kilo. Meanwhile, excess baggage weight for international travel will cost the passenger P250.00-P600.00 per kilo based on the distance of the passenger’s destination.
Baggage weight limitations on Cebu Pacific Air flights
- ATR flights- maximum of 20 kilos
- Airbus A320/A319/A330- maximum if 40 kilos
- Caticlan flights and flight connecting to Caticlan- maximum of 10 kilos
- Combination of airbus and ATR connecting flights- maximum of 20 kilos
Payment Options for your flight ticket and Prepaid Baggage Allowance
- Credit card
- Bancnet Online
- Over the counter
- Phone banking
- Mobile phone banking
- Internet banking: Bancnet online
- Internet Banking: Bank’s own website
For more airline promos, cheap flights and travel tips like us on Facebook at PISOFARE.XYZ and visit our website for updates!
Don’t forget to SHARE this to your friends