Good news for our PISO FARE friends! Cebu Pacific Air is currently inviting qualified individuals to fill up for their growing fleet.
Cebu Pacific Air has job openings for the positions of Captains, First Officers and Female Cabin Crews.
Take note of the recruitment dates and venues listed below so you can hand-in the needed application documents: application letter, updated CV with 2×2 picture and other necessary documents depending on the job position you are applying.
2016 CEBU PACIFIC RECRUITMENT
Below are the recruitment dates and venues. Interested applicant better to come early as acceptance of CVs and applications is only from 9AM to 1PM. Present yourself in proper business attire.
For FEMALE CABIN CREWS, there are 2 different dates and venues where you can submit your applications.
- April 16, 2016 at Royal Mandaya Hotel, Davao City
- April, 30, 2016 at Cebu Pacific Building, Domestic Road, Pasay City
FEMALE CABIN CREWS MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Female, between 18-25 years of age
- At least 5’3” in height
- Weight proportional to height
- Must have a dynamic personality
- Proficient in English and Filipino languages
- With clear complexion, good eyesight and catchy smile
- Minimum education: College level
- Willing to be assigned outside of Metro Manila
For interested Cabin Crew applicants, it is best if you come to the recruitment venue wearing blazer, sleeveless blouse and skirt with no stockings.
For CAPTAIN and FIRST OFFICERS– You have to submit your application documents to Philippine Academy of Aviation Training, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga on April 16, 2016.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS for CAPTAINS and FIRST OFFICERS:
- Must have flown within the 12 months
- No history of accidents or serious incidents
- Valid and current CPL or ATPL and Class 1 Medical
- With valid passport (for at least 1 year)
- ICAO Level 4 English Proficiency (or higher)
AIRBUS 320 FIRST OFFICER (Pilot)
- With at least 1,500 flying time
- With at least 500 time on type
- Must have current A320-Rating
AIRBUS 320 CAPTAIN (Pilot)
- Has current A320 type rating
- With at least 1,000 Pilot-in command type
- Has at least 3,000 total flying time
AIRBUS 330 FIRST OFFICER (Pilot)
- With minimum 1,000 hours on Fly-by-Wire Airbus
- Has a minimum of 3,000 total flying time
AIRBUS 330 CAPTAIN (Pilot)
- With current type-rating on Aircraft Fly-By- Wire
- At least 6,000 hours flying time
- At least 2,000 hours PIC time on Aircraft Fly-By-Wire
- Has at least 5,000 hours total flying time for A330 Type-Rated, 2500 hours PIC time inclusive of 1,000 PIC time on 330
ATR 72-500 CAPTAIN (Pilot)
- Has a minimum of 2,000 hours experience in multi- engine, fixed wing aircraft
- At least 3,000 hours total flying time
- Has a Pilot-in-Command experience of at least 1,000 hours
- Has at least 500 hours turbine Pilot-in-Command experience
- An advantage if you have current type-rating with minimum 500 hours
Prepare your resumes and application papers now so you can come early on the date of Cebu Pacific Job Fair.
How about sharing the Cebu Pacific Job Hiring to your friends?
We wish you the best for your application! Good luck!
FOLLOW and LIKE us on Facebook at PISO FARE PROMO TICKETS for more updates on Cebu Pacific hiring, PISO FARE promos and flight promos!