Piso Fare buddies, take a break and check this Air Asia Cabin Crew Hiring this October 2016!
Air Asia Philippines announced that they have job opening for Flight Attendants and will soon be having Cabin Crew hiring in Cebu City. This is good opportunity to those who live in the Queen City of the South or those in the nearby cities and municipalities to apply for the Cabin Crew job opening.
For those aspiring to work as FA check the Air Asia Cabin Crew qualifications. If you are a person who had fun personality, with guts and determination and has a never say die attitude, then apply during their weekend interview on October 15.
AIR ASIA CABIN CREW INTERVIEW DATE and VENUE
For the interested and qualified applicants, present yourself in the Walk-In Interview during the Air Asia Cebu Cabin Crew Hiring in CEBU GRAND HOTEL (Legazpi Hall), VIBO Place, N. Escario St., Cebu City on October 15, 2016 from 8AM to 12 noon.
AIR ASIA CABIN CREW HIRING 2016
REQUIRED ABSOLUTE ESSENTIALS OF AIR ASIA CABIN CREWS
An Air Asia Cabin Crew should have outgoing and fun personality, inexhaustible smile, boundless energy, genuine interest to serve people and should have good communication skills
AIR ASIA CABIN CREW QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicants must also possess these basic qualifications in addition to the absolute essentials above
- Open to male and female applicants
- Has clear complexion and good set of teeth
- For ladies, height requirement – minimum of 160cm; maximum of 170cm on barefoot
- Height requirement for men- minimum of 170cm; maximum of 180cm (barefoot)
- Weight proportional to height
- College graduate or at least completed 2nd year college
- Fluent in English and Filipino
Bring the following requirements when going to the Walk-in interview
- Updated resume or CV
- Passport valid for at least one year (original and photocopy)
- Barangay, Police Clearance and NBI (original and photocopy)
- Passport size recent colored photo (1 pc)
- Postcard size recent colored photo (1 pc)
- School credentials: diploma/certificate, TOR, copy of grades (original and photocopy)
Come to the interview in proper DRESS CODE
For Ladies: Come in business attire wearing knee-length skirt with full make-up, with no hairdo or accessories.
Gentlemen: Wear corporate attire
So, do you have what it takes to become an Air Asia Cabin Crew? Prepare the requirements and bring it when you go for the interview on October15.
GOOD LUCK to your application!
LIKE and FOLLOW PISO FARE PROMO TICKETS on Facebook for more Cabin Crew hiring of Philippines Airlines, Air Asia and Cebu Pacific Air and other airlines!
Please Share and inform friends