Cebu Pacific Air, the airline company which pioneered the PISO FARE promos and affordable travel to its clientele will be holding a series of female Cabin Crew job fairs in three cities to support their expanding fleet.
Job Fair Schedules
- Manila: 5th floor Activity Area, Cebu Pacific building, Old Domestic Road, Pasay City; February 6, April 30, June 4 & October 15, 2016
- Cebu: Mactan Room, Summit Circle Hotel, Fuente Osmena, Cebu City; February 20 & July 9, 2016
- Davao: Royal Mandaya Hotel, Palma Gil St., Poblacion District, Davao City; April 16 & September 24, 2016
The applications for female cabin crew is processed on the same day, from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. Applicants must submit their CV early because the receiving of the CVs is until 1:00p.m. only.
What to bring during the job fair: Updated curriculum vitae with 2×2 photo
Attire: Business attire preferably sleeveless blouse with blazer. Skirt, below the knee; do not wear stockings
Cabin Crew Job Descriptions
- Must be 18-25 years of age
- A minimum height of 5’3”
- Possess a dynamic personality
- Weight must be proportional to height
- Proficient in Filipino and English languages
- At least college level
- Willing to be assigned outside of Metro Manila
Aside from the above, the ideal cabin crew candidate should have a catchy smile, good eyesight and clear complexion.
- Guarantees the safety of guests on board the aircraft
- Ensures that guests have fun and pleasant flying experience
At present, Cebu Pacific is only hiring female cabin crews, the hiring of male cabin crews is on hold.
Ladies out there, if you have what it takes to be a Cebu Pacific cabin crew member, mark out your calendars for the Cebu Pacific Job Fairs. . . . a competitive compensation package and unlimited travel opportunities awaits you!
Share to your family and friends who want to apply as cabin crew member
Like us on Facebook at PISOFARE.XYZ!